Skip to content

We will teach you how to immediately improve as an athlete in this live webinar

Improve your strength, speed, explosiveness, reaction time, and game IQ

There are a little over 750,000 roster spots across all college levels and sports. The most elite athletes usually account for about 20% but the other 80% is up for grabs. By incorporating the teachings from this event you will be able to level up your performance and skills immediately.

What you will learn:

  • Nutrition and hydration science for performance
  • Block periodization of workouts
  • Elite recovery techniques
  • Injury prevention
  • Sleep optimization
  • Time management

Gain the edge you need to stand out and get to the college level.